วันอาทิตย์ที่ 3 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2557

Compare Toon and Nhakhom


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Bodyslam and Nhakhom

Today I will compare Toon bodyslam and NhaKhom but I like Toon Bodyslam mor than Nhakhom.       Toon bodyslam is singer and Nhakhom is acting, Toon bodyslam because he is handsome but Nhakhom is fat Toon is young but Nhakom is old, and Toon is rocker singer but Nhakom is comedia.  I am like Tonn bodyslam because he is singer and interesting, I like rock music of toon bodyslam.        For example I went to Bodyslam concert last year, Concert is exiting and interesting I like “sticker” song and I love “Sang sud tay” song, is exiting, interesting, and funny, but Nhakhom is bore comedian because Nhakhom is profanity and irreverent me. I do not like Nhakhom but Toon is friendly and exiting guy I love him.
As you meet or go to Bodyslam concert is will funny and exiting Toon boyslam, I like Toon bodyslam more than Nhakhom.



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Kongsakul Suwanvisart

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น