วันพุธที่ 13 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2557

Outside Class





Outside Class 

I will improve English when i outside at BUUIC I will meet girlfriend. My girld friend study in Silapakron university and she live in Bangkok, Next week end I will date with my girlfriend I will go to watch movie I will go to eat Pizza and rice curry I love she only. Second I will meet my family i miss my mother father and sister, We will travel to Huahin and watch series and movie in my home, and dinner with my family I love my family I love my mother father and sister. Finally I will travel alone i will go to north part of Thailand I will go to Doi Inthanon at Chaing mai I like weather and I like culture of north part of Thailand.
As you can see, I will do I write I will do all I love my friend and i love my family. > < ♥





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น