วันจันทร์ที่ 4 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2557

Interview my friend [Wich]


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



Interview my friend [Wich]

My friend use English sometime. Even though he studied at school he speak English sometime in class and seldom out class, because he studied in BUUIC. He listen English usually because he studied with teacher foreign and he usually listen English music, he like OndOKRock, but he dosen’t understand meaning. He write English seldom because he is bad grammar and he write English to do homework only. He read English often, he reading cimmic book and homework. He love to read Naruto and Terafromar. He can read English and understand meaning. My friend is good English and he studying at BUUIC. BUUIC is good English University for thai people. BUUIC Have more nationality teacher and teacher.This is good time for me at BUUIC to studied English I love BUUIC.
As you can see. My dear friend sometime uses English in class and out site class




♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Kongsakul Suwanvisart

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น