วันอังคารที่ 12 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2557

My summer at BUUIC




MY SUMMER AT BUUIC ♥


Today I will write about my new university and my summer class in Cherry group at BUUIC. First my group name is Cherry, have 7 boys and  27 girl all is my friend. My friend is fun and crazy girl is powerful and vandalism, I happy every time in class. Second my new apartment I have 3 roommate all is boy and they study at BUU, they is kind and smart because they are athletes, every day they play sports and they is perfect roommate. Third teacher at BUUIC, I study summer class I like teacher Charlton first because he fun, exciting, kind and smart I like teacher, All teacher in summer is funny and kind I happy to study in summer class. Finally activities, I’m a freshman at BUUIC, sophomores is kind and have activities every time for me and they is help anything in every time and they funny, but not all teachers are have fun activities and exciting activities in class every class they kind and fun I Like activities all.
As you can see, my summer class is fun and exciting every time I love my friend I love my teachers I love BUUIC. ♥♥



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น