วันพุธที่ 30 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2557

Compere

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



Compere Hotel and Bungalow

          I will compere two place, Hotel and Bungalow but I like hotel more than bungalow. I've been used hotel and bungalow last summer.

          I've been used hotel and bungalow but hotel is convenience, Hotel is having tour but bungalow don't have, Bungalow is noisy  than hotel but I don't like noisy. Example I went to Huahin last summer ,We are used hotel first night,We are used bungalow next night, bungalow was noisy, hot and inconvenience,We can't sleep at night.

          As you can read, you can go to bungalow and test it.I like hotel more than bungalow.♪~

           





♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Kongsakul   Suwanvisart

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น